Monday, September 14, 2009

Sky

The earth brethes still, silent,
Revolutions take days,
White holes shine the heaven,
Beautiful stars re-arrange.

Night by night,
The moon takes form,
Neon's light the sky, peaceful,
Upon the midnight air.

So picture perfect,
As time moves forward,
Space stays still, calm,
As the earth gracefully,

Pirouettes.

Forced to the cloak, the ground,
Its quiet, I inhale the night air,
The sky no higher, nor it is lower,
Just the same, just different.

An ancient painting up high,
Mysterious, all but none is known,
I don't notice as the pieces change,
It's forever, forever the same.

The tender kiss of cold wind,
Lays upon my cheeks, and,
Plays with my hair,
I'll disintegrate and join.

The night sky.

2 comments:

  1. Do you read poetry alot? Your writing is extremely similiar to that of T.S Eliot (who is another poet). Im not sure what to think yet...But if these poems are as original as I believe they are,I am immensely impressed. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete